Premiums for these plans and other functions can be made through the IPPB mobile app. With IPPB, one can easily check their balance, transfer money and perform other financial transactions through IPPB which required going to the post office earlier. To open these programs, one has to physically go to the post office, after which these programs can be managed online using the IPPB account or the mobile application.
The government launched the digital payment app ‘DakPay’ last year which will be used by postal and IPPB customers. DakPay provides digital financial services and assisted banking services provided by India Post and IPPB. It also facilitates services such as sending money, scanning QR code, and digital payment for services and merchants. It will also provide interoperable banking services. Investors can also use this app to make payments.
How to transfer funds to PPF via IPPB
• Add money from your bank account to your IPPB account.
• Access DOP services.
• From here you can choose products – Recurring Deposit, Public Provident Fund, Sukanya Samridhi Account, Recurring Deposit Loan.
• If you want to deposit money into your PPF account, click Provident Fund
• Enter your PPF account number and your DOP client ID.
• Mention the amount to be deposited and click on the ‘Pay’ option.
• IPPB will then inform you of the successful transfer of payment made via the IPPB mobile application.
• You can opt for various post office investment options provided by India Post and make regular payments through the IPPB Basic Savings Account.
• Funds can be transferred from other bank accounts to IPPB using the app.
These 3 risk-free PEAs offer better returns than bank FDs
PNB WhatsApp banking: check how to activate, the services offered to customers and non-customers
How to transfer funds to
• Add money from your bank account to the IPPB account.
• Access DOP products. Choose the Sukankya Samridhi account.
• Write your SSY account number, then your DOP client ID.
• Choose the duration and the amount of the installments.
• IPPB will then notify you of a successful payment transfer made through the IPPB mobile app